Richmond International Airport (RIC)
Airlines and Terminals
(Richmond, Virginia - VA, USA)
As the busiest airport in Virginia, Richmond International Airport receives about 2.5 million passengers per year and is a modern and well-equipped facility. The airport comes with just one terminal, which handles all arrivals and departures and has commendable passenger facilities.
Two departures concourses (A and B) radiate off from the main, central Departures Concourse to serve eight airlines, which feed in excess of 20 destinations around the country. Concourse B handles most of the traffic and has the bulk of the airport's facilities.
The single terminal is built over two levels - the lower level handles all arrivals and the upper level manages all departures and has most of the airport's facilities. There are two departure concourses - A and B.
- Terminal - serves eight major airlines that fly to 22 destinations nationwide. Carriers include Air Tran, American, Delta, JetBlue, United and US Airways
The list below displays the commercial airlines that currently serve Richmond International Airport (RIC).
- Air Canada Express (Air Georgian)
- AirTran Airways (Southwest Airlines)
- American Airlines
- American Eagle
- US Airways
- US Airways Express (Air Wisconsin)
- US Airways Express (Piedmont Airlines)
- US Airways Express (PSA Airlines)
- US Airways Express (Republic Airlines)
- Bahamasair (Xtra Airways)
- Delta Air Lines
- Delta Connection (Chautauqua Airlines)
- Delta Connection (Compass Airlines)
- Delta Connection (GoJet Airlines)
- Delta Connection (Pinnacle Airlines)
- Delta Connection (Shuttle America)
- JetBlue Airways
- United Airlines
- United Express (Expressjet Airlines)
- United Express (GoJet Airlines)
- United Express (Trans States Airlines)